Business for sale ~ Circle of Love ~ Tweed Coast Byron
Circle of Love is Australia’s No 1 Wedding Franchise, providing 5-star service & quality products for Weddings. Circle of Love has been established since 2009 and during this time has become the fastest growing Wedding Coordination and Decoration Franchise System available in Australia.
Circle of Love is a ‘service’ based franchise- the fastest growing franchise sector in Australia, because of its low start up capital, high returns and low overheads.
History of Circle of Love ~ Tweed Coast Byron
Circle of Love ~ Tweed Coast Byron was started as a new region in 2011 with only a handful of Weddings on the books and no network of suppliers.
Well established, strong leads are generated from the main company website with up to 1,000 clients viewing per week, along with other sources of leads.
Circle of Love ~ Tweed Coast Byron and the Franchise Company have a very well known reputation for high-end styling & exceptional customer service.
POSITIVE POINTS ABOUT TWEED COAST BYRON REGION:
– Tweed Coast Byron is a very popular region which stretches from the NSW border right down to Ballina. Byron Bay is one of Australia’s most popular Wedding destinations. With many beautiful beaches, headlands, countryside and stunning venues designed to cater for Wedding Ceremonies.
– Our Tweed Coast Byron Franchisee, Penny, had a wedding in her first few months of owning her franchise which totalled over $2000 just for the Ceremony.
– There is huge potential for more income with Reception and other Event Services now able to be conducted under the Circle of Love brand name.
– Average wedding income of approximately $800 with 25-40 weddings currently conducted per year.
– Excellent reputation for providing stunning Wedding Ceremony Decorations
– Strong relationships with several venues and other local suppliers in the area
– Convenience and flexibility of being able to work from home
Circle of Love ~ Tweed Coast Byron
Business For Sale Inclusions:
What do you get for your investment?
An average of $800 a wedding with up to 80% profit
Strong leads with 20 to 40 enquiries a month per region
Over 1100 visits to the main company website a week
Strong word of mouth in Australia with many bookings from previous clients & reviews of our services & products
A ‘Business in A Box’ including, website, admin materials, established branding etc
Equipment Package to cover the demand for Weddings
Ongoing support 7 days a week 24/7
Shared marketing costs with the franchisor & other franchisees
You’re never alone with Circle of Love, as we are a strong family-based company & we strive for every franchisee’s success.
Regretful sale due to personal reasons.
Sale Price Negotiable