Ever wondered what the point of a ‘wedding ceremony coordinator’ was & if it was worth it?
Circle of Love Wedding Ceremony Coordinators play a very important part in your wedding ceremony weather it be a beach wedding, garden wedding or indoor wedding.
Coordination is the key to ensuring your wedding day flows just as planned! You’ve seen wedding reception coordinators welcome to the new era of wedding ceremony coordinators that will ensure your wedding day is simply perfect in every way.
As part of Circle of Love service, every detail of your Wedding ceremony is carefully discussed with you to ensure your day is just how you have always dreamed. From ceremony location to ceremony styling, colour themes, helping organise your permit, recommending wedding suppliers and wet-weather options, we will do everything to ensure your day is perfect.
Our role on the day of your wedding is to ensure:
- Greeting your guests and kindly directing them to the ceremony a location at the appropriate time
- Greeting the groom & groomsmen, making sure they are 100% happy with the ceremony styling before the beautiful bride arrives
- Liaising with the celebrant & photographer & briefing them on anything needed
- Liaising with musicians or celebrant in regards to music
- Make certain that the ceremony musicians are cued appropriately to ensure correct pace and timing
- Finding the flower girls and the ring bearers when it’s time to walk down the aisle and helping them get down the aisle, if a bit shy
- Round up, line up and cue the beautiful wedding Party when it’s time to walk down the aisle, making sure they feel at ease, are smiling for photos, and paced perfectly.
- Letting you know when it’s time to walk down the aisle, making sure you are ready for the big moment
- Making sure your dress and train are perfect and send you on your way down the aisle with your escort
- Directing your guests to the wedding reception venue after the ceremony
- Assist the Photographer in gathering your Wedding Party and family members for pictures as needed
- Packing up any styling products that are yours and giving to the appropriate person
- Should it be bad weather on your special day we will ensure you feel at ease & coordinate everything so your day is still perfect & you have the ceremony styling you envisioned.
On top of ensuring your wedding ceremony styling is 110% beautiful all our wedding styling packages include your very own ‘Wedding ceremony coordinator’ to make sure your wedding ceremony is perfect in every way & that you do not need to lift a thing nor your guest or bridal party.
Now what would you do without a ‘Wedding Ceremony Coordinator’?